Monday, June 30, 2008

Mama GUN GUN


Jamie left one of his gun brochures on the table and Nate discovered it.
"Ma ma......ma ma comeer!"
"Yes Nathan"
"Look! GUN GUN.....dangeeer ma ma dangeeer"
I agreed with him, but that was not enough...no....he wanted me to look him in the eyes so he could tell me again. I was trying sooo hard not to smile. What made it worse is that he then pointed to his eyes, "Ma ma no....look...ma ma look" So I looked him in the eyes and he said, "Danger mama daaaanger"
So that I would not bust out laughing at him being so serious I gave him a hug and said thank you, then he said, "thank you ok go...go" I walked away and he started pointing and counting the guns on the paper. That is when I snuck this picture.

2 comments:

Grma Pennie said...

Is he copying his Mother? I bet you tell him to look into Your eyes when you need to make a "serious" point! (good parenting practice, by the way)

Tiffany said...

HA HA HA actually yes I do, and I think that is where he was getting it from. I told Jamie the story too and he thought it was pretty funny.