This is the neighbors boy Daniel. His daddy is in Iraq right now and his mommy comes over frequently to talk to him online.
Sylas has become VERY protective of this little boy. He follows him everywhere and cleans him regularly.
One of my neighbors friends came over to see Daniel. We had Daniel in the laundry room sleeping. (It was movie night) When they walked in there, Sylas lifted his head up and made this very quite and soft growl. I said, "Um.....ladies......um ladies.....HEY your disturbing his pup" They came back in from the room, shut the door. Sylas walked over and layed next to the door. I told them that with them walking really slowly into the dark room it did not look natural especially since Nathan runs around the house. He is used to fast movements HA HA. Talk about crazy!
2 comments:
INCREDIBLE!!!!
I love that story.
That is sweet...Tiff it looks like Sy has abit of Zeek in him...he is getting fluffy...:0)
Post a Comment