Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bayou Aligator Park


















































The trip was alot of fun! They had a petting zoo, but we were leary of letting Nathan go in considering they had signs everywhere stating that they do bite so please use only open hand.

HA HA HA. The pigme goats were so adorable!!!! (Those were the safe ones)
The gators were actually.... . movin around quite a bit. Jamie and I both thought it was pretty funny seeing ratcoons in an exhibit. Only in Louisiana he he he.
We stopped into the cafe for some gator on a stick. It really does taste like chicken!
There was a mechanic man sitting on a chair talking to everyone. Nathan would not go near him, I thought he was a little creepy myself. :)
I tired to push Jamie into one of the large aligator pens but it did not work. :)
They had a feeding show, but we missed that by a couple minutes.
We had a great time, and would recommend it to anyone!.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Wow, that looks like alot of fun! I don't know if I would pet an alligator either...

Unknown said...

Keep my tader away from the gators!

Papa