Well with Jamie being out in the field these past few weeks he has. not worked the road in awhile. He came home early this morning for a late breakfast. Nathan went balistic when he saw Jamie's gun. Nathan wanted to touch it so bad and kept shouting, "GUUUN GUUUUN!" Jamie would not let him touch it so Nate was a little bummed out, so I told him to go get his gun gun. He strapped on his western wear and felt much better..
3 comments:
Tiff...isn't it hot for Jamie to wear that uniform in Louisiana..? Or is it lighter weight then it looks?
Its funny you ask! I have asked him and others the same exact thing! They all say it is very hot and miserable, but I guess they get used to it after awhile being in them so much.
During the winter, they have a jacket that is thicker that looks just like the top.
I figured, since they are not in a combat zone, they could at least have a short sleeve one, but its just like lawyers, or business professionals, ....its the Armys version of a suite I guess. HA HA
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment