Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Squeeky Clean













Well I hung on to this dog house just in case. Knowing that we.
are not getting another dog anytime soon, and when we do someday its going to be another house dog I put it up for sale. It took less then. 24 hours to get a potential buyer, so hopefully it will be gone by the end of today.
It makes me feel better it will hopefully be gone. The spiders around here are so creepy that any object around your house especially a dark dog house is a major no no. I caught Nathan crawling through it awhile back and it freaked out! So we opened it up and he lost interest in it. YEA!
I asked Nathan, "Do you want to help mamma clean?" He jumped up, ran to the cleaning cubord, grabbed my favorite (Lysol all purpose) and headed for the bathroom! I busted out laughing because I have to clean that area so much. I directed him to the right direction, and he was so excited. Any duty that involves water is definitely a Nathan project.
We cleaned it up quite well, and hung it up against the fence to dry..

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Yeah






















































































































Yeah..! That's my Nate...cleaning is fun,huh Nate...?...:0)

K.Groves said...

Looks like he did a GREAT job cleaning! GOOD JOB helping MaMa out!