Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy Day











I am sorry I have not put anything on the blog lately it has. been a non eventful week. Church service was really good this morning. He talked about the heavenly and earthly things and atitudes. We went to Aligator park and tried Nathans first fishing trip. He did really good and understood exactly what he needed to do. The fish were not biting, but he had a good time.
Then we headed over to Warrior Park and let him look at all the World War machinery. We then went to the park and let Nate go crazy. The weather was so nice and cool it was a perfect time to enjoy the outdoors here at Ft Polk.
After a nice long day Jamie grilled some dogs.

2 comments:

Grma Pennie said...

Tiff!!!!! Get out of the way!!! That tank is about to run you over!!! (teehee)

Teresa said...

It looks like you all had a great time..."phishing" and at the park...what a cute little family! But I can't tell who is a bigger HAM..you or Nathan...!...?