A Balanced, Nutritious, Complete Part, Of Todays Life.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Fishin And More Swimin
Went up to the new swimming pool here on post. Nathan had a blast! It has a few water fall things for them to walk under. We have been on a fishing extraviganza lately. We went on Saturday, did not catch anything, but we got stuck in the mud. Luckily a truck came a helped pull us out. Its amazing how a little mud puddle can trick you. HA HA.Jamie's sister and the kids went with us last night to do some fishin at the spillway. I brought Nates life jacket not knowing what it was going to look like. I am sure glad I did!The kids each caught 1 'small' kitty fish each, and I caught one too.Nate had fun holding the kids minnows that they brought. I think they named all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment