Busy Day
Jamie got off early today which was sooooo nice! I went to the Dr. office to get Nate's X-Rays, but they had to be copied so we should get them in a few days. I split the fry tank up to give the new babies more room. I also re-potted my wedding anniversary rose bush!! I told Jamie I am bound to take this with us wherever we go! It all started in Clarksville TN and it has moved 4 times in 3 years! Its lookin a little sad right now, but it always seems to come back around. Nate played in the backyard for awhile, then we went over to the park where he swinged and played football with some of the neighborhood kids. Jamie and Nate also went out front and rode bikes. I wish I had the camera so I could have taken video of Jamie on this little kids bike, it was hilarious!
1 comment:
Wow, that was a busy day...but sounds fun!
Post a Comment