A Balanced, Nutritious, Complete Part, Of Todays Life.
You really bought the horse for you and Jamie and your just using Nathan as your cover-up........... don't try to deny it, I'm on to you.
Cute name! And, YES, use it to bribe him...I'm a firm beleiver in bribing! HA HA!!
Hmmm maybe I should have bought you a jumping horse when you were little Tiff...!
Hey! Would WE work without getting paid? Of Course Not! Pay him with play ... sounds good to me.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You really bought the horse for you and Jamie and your just using Nathan as your cover-up........... don't try to deny it, I'm on to you.
Cute name! And, YES, use it to bribe him...I'm a firm beleiver in bribing! HA HA!!
Hmmm maybe I should have bought you a jumping horse when you were little Tiff...!
Hey! Would WE work without getting paid? Of Course Not! Pay him with play ... sounds good to me.
Post a Comment