Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Perty Flower


Here is my first rose of the season! It took a few days to even start showing its first bud. Jamie is very happy to see it so healthy. I have been really taking care of it, and it shows!
Last night it had not even opened yet. This morning Nate and I were coming home from dropping Jamie off at work and I noticed a very strong perfume smell. I was looking around trying to figure out what plant was making the smell. I must have been still half asleep because there it was! Fully opened and smellin up the whole front porch! I was so excited, so Nate helped me cut it and bring it inside.
Jamie says its the roses from him that keep on giving all year long. HA HA HA

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Perdddddy.....:0)

Grma Pennie said...

Definately "perdy". I love roses too. One of my favorite "smells" of all time. When I get one, I can just sit there and keep in by my nose and smell it for a long time (like watching tv or something)