Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's Time To Say Goodbye

This whole experience with selling fish has been exciting and time consuming at the same time. I officially have a buyer for the batch of 12 from Illinois! He has been struggling with the idea of a 2 day shipment or an overnight. I think with my encouragement he has finally realized that a few dollars is important when it comes to these poor babies oxygen level limits ha ha ha. There is a lady on hold for the other 30. I told her they need to grow a few more weeks. :)
I have also decided to go ahead with my schooling. I can't wait around any longer knowing that Nate is not having surgery in the next 6 months. I am excited and look forward to jumping right in.
Going to school, I will probably still raise the babies, but I have decided to keep it to local buyers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that you sell fish! That is cool. What kind of fish?

Tiffany said...

African Kenyi Cichlids! Its fun!

Teresa said...

Bye Bye babies!