Well tomorrow is the big Shreveport drive to Shriners! Yesterday I had yet to hear from the Dr. office announcing that they had his x-rays and information ready. Their x-ray machine was broke last week so I was a little nervous that they were not going to be able to get them done in time. I called yesterday and they were ready. We took Jamie to the gun range this morning, and then headed into town to pick them up. I felt like I was holding gold in my hands. Any form of picture or information that will help these Dr. out is so important.
Thank you all for your continuing prayers! We will let everyone know as soon as we get home tomorrow what the outcome is going to be.
2 comments:
He looks so big in this picture!
We will pray that God will give the Dr. wisdom in what to do with his leg...We love you guys!
Post a Comment