Saturday, May 3, 2008

Name Tags














YEA!! Jamie got all his equipment tagged and ready to go. His helmet for example has to have his rank and name sewn on it. He also got his badges and tags put on his Class As.
Jamie wanted to get a pictures of Nate with the helmet on, but it was soooo heavy that he kept falling over head first. .

3 comments:

Erika said...

Aaahhh, what a cute little soldier!! That's hilarious that he kept falling over head first...he wants to be just like his daddy!

Grma Pennie said...

OK Tiff. You need to be more careful with what you are typing.

I was confused there for a second when I thought Jamie has badges on his bottom. And I couldn't figure out why you were telling us how "classy" his back side is.

Took me a second but I finally figured it out! giggle giggle

Tiffany said...

HA HA HA HA I just read that and realized how it would sound to other people! I should have said his formals tee hee hee