





Jamie and I will be having our 6 year anny soon and he has his 30th b day not too long ago. So I surprised hubby with tickets to our favorite comedian known as the fluffy guy. We went to Chilis for dinner and enjoyed that very much! Chilis for us is like a 5 star place! Especially when you live in this town haha We had more time to kill so we went to Petco and looked at all the animals and dog toys. Jamie was scouting out the toys for our next dog some day. I think he wants another Sy really bad haha. Then we went to the Party City and looked at all the halloween stuff. I thought it would be a great opportunity to snag Nates costume in Shreveport so not every kid on the block would have the same one as him. Jamie picked it out and he also grabbed a door sign and I got Nate a little piece of candy and we headed out the door. We got lost in down town Shreveport but luckily found the place. Thank goodness we were an hour early even after all that shoppin. It was so weird to see him so close and listen to some of the same jokes that we heard on TV. I remember sitting on the couch with Jamie saying, "we have to go see him in person some day" The good thing about him is he does not say the same jokes from tv and in his shows. During the end he gave us a few 'classics' from tv but it was all new material. He does this to test it before he aires it which I think is great. Alot of comedians use the same TV/show material and it gets boring. We had a great time!
This morning when I showed Nate his present he snagged it from me and hugged it very close haha
No comments:
Post a Comment