


My spring/summer flowers and plants have died back and gone to sleep for the season so now it was time to get some fall flowers. This will be my first garden that I get to enjoy for all seasons!! So next year I will get to see my plants come back! I have purple, red, yellow mums and a bunch of different pansys. Put a few candy day decorations. The pumpkins are in the house because during the day it gets too warm around here and I already see people putting their pumpkins in the trash! Cant wait to carve them!
The fake crow that I had in the cowboy boots in the house had to go outside because the cats kept attacking it.
As always my gardens are always crammed with plants tee hee THERE MUST BE NO BARE SPOTS! haha
The 3 Hibiscus plants in the back have grown so much over the summer I wonder how big they will be next fall. They have been producing huge tropical flowers since spring and STILL are blooming non stop! I love those....
No comments:
Post a Comment