
I bet by the year 2015 Christmas decorations will stay out all year round! Its as if the 'fall' decorations dont exist anymore. :(
Every year I like to jump into the 50% off bins and snag some fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving decs for the next year. Around here they dont do that so you have to get the stuff quick while it lasts.
First stop...Dollar General...not bad picked up a cute harvest angel.
Then I thought..well I will go to Walmart and see what they have.
Walmart has seem to change up their ways of selling stuff yet again. The costumes and candy galore take room where decorations USED to go. Now there is a small tiny shelf of over priced cheaply made ugly stuff.
So this year I am going to do something different. Make my way to the Hobby Lobby in Alex after Thanksgiving to snag the 50% off bin WOOHOOO
2 comments:
I have an addiction to Hobby Lobby...
Hey that is unfair we do not even have a Hobby Lobby up here...I do miss them...!
Post a Comment