Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Fat and the Demanding




Ok its kitten pic time..... With the daily Temptation cats treats I think Ashes has taken the blunt of the result. Ashes has always sat like a human on the floor. Well Remmy has picked this up and it caught Jamie by surprise last night. "Tiff...why do the cats sit like humans?"....."because they are human" LOLOLOL They are still banned from our bedroom due to Remmy's anoying behavior and Ashes playing with the door stopper in the bathroom at 2:00am Ashes has gotten very smart and sneaky. He somehow knows when we start heading up the stairs to go to bed and Ahes will bolt so fast up the stairs and run down the hall hes standing in the doorway flicking his tail when we get to the top of the stairs as to say...."ha ha I beat ya'll" Remmy on the other hand does werid things.....creepy things.....he likes to sit and stare at blank walls and ceiling corners. Grammy and Papa are coming to visit so I think we will let the eye lid licker and the door jam jingler in their room at night MUA HA HA HA

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Ooooooo...I can't wait to visit with the grandkitties...! Just as long as they do not have fleas!!!!!