*As the bus was rolling past us to turn around at the bus stop you could see all the kids with these bright red fire engine hats on. It was the cutest thing....
Nate gets off the bus so excited to explain to me that the fire engine and fire fighters had come to his school.
When we got home he scouted out all the smoke detectors in the house and explained to me that we need to check each and every one to make sure they work. Of course I assured him that this was just recently done a few weeks ago.
*I noticed in Nates journal that the teacher had put Happy Birthday for today. I reminded him to tell the teacher at school that today was not his birthday. "no mom it can be my birthday today its ok" Well I guess the kids get cup cakes at school so Nate wanted every day to be his birthday.
*Nate hands me some money...."mom is this enough to bring grammy and papa to visit us?"
5 comments:
Aaaaaawwww! So cute! He sounds like a little man!
Hey...What ever it takes to get a free cupcake...! HA
I'm all for the cupcakes!
Nate, keep saving your money, as soon as Grammie stops spending all of ours I will buy some airline tickets and come see you.
HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment