Monday, October 11, 2010

Cajun Country

Nate loves to listen to the radio when he goes to bed. When he was going through that 'sleep in mommy and daddys room on the floor' spell he would bring the radio in there with him. He knows how to use the volume, change channels, turn it on and off, and change the brightness of the numbers. Quite impressive actually....
As we all know todays radio stations are filled with some pretty nasty stuff as sad as it is, so you would think I would have to keep close ear on what channels he listens to right? Nope not the Nate he spacifically has a station he listens to. How do I know this? Often if the radio gets bumped or moved the stations get accidently changed and every time they get changed right back to this one station.
Its a small local station here that plays mixed easy listening, 1950-1960s country, and Cajun type music with banjos and all kinds of crawfish and alligator eating music.
I giggle every time I walk past his room becuase this music is so funny and it amazes me every day that Nate spacifically chooses this music.
I recorded some of it last night but ignore the time its off......I dont stay up that late haha

2 comments:

Erika said...

That's hilarious! Too cute! I'm surprised he can fall asleep to it! I'd find Maddox up dancing and playing air guitar at 3AM!!!

Papa said...

go Nate! that is great music, just like your Grammie likes! Tell you Mother to fix the clock so that you can learn how to tell time. You might just surprise her!