

Ashes and Remmy frequently like to try and escape from the front door if its opened for too long. Ashes was knocking at the neighbors back door the other day. The neighbor said their dog and him were chasing each other around the yard. Ashes likes dogs its very very funny! Remmy was in the front yard just wondering around. This was becuase Nate had left the back door opened. The neighbor was going to keep Ashes until his wife told him he was ours. So to detour anyone from 'snatching' my fuzzy children I have decided to put collars and tags on them. Ashes is the first to go official with just the collar. Tags will come later.
2 comments:
You can see in his eyes he is saying ..."I HATE This,...It is Soooo beneath me"!!!
hahahaha I knew you were going to say that! hahahaha
He actually went crazy and was jumping all over the house. I think the bell made him hyper. I will probably remove the bell becuase I am sure its annoying to him.
Post a Comment