A Balanced, Nutritious, Complete Part, Of Todays Life.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Farm Is Growing!
Had to share the farm again tee hee I have collected so many flowers I think the garden needs to be trimmed up a bit. I still keep pumpkins for Nate to harvest hahaha By the way mom do you notice a specific animal in the first pic?
2 comments:
Teresa
said...
A Lama!...he is so cute! Your garden is very pretty, but how in the world does the liitle farmer girl with the FAT head get through her cottage door?
2 comments:
A Lama!...he is so cute! Your garden is very pretty, but how in the world does the liitle farmer girl with the FAT head get through her cottage door?
I KNEW you were going to say that lololololol
No the characters just walk around. The dog who I named 'sylas' runs through the fields with me haha
Post a Comment