






Nate played the game cube for the first time over the weekened. Jamie and him played the Mario Cart. I was so shocked at how well Nate was doing!
Of course first thing this morning before school nate wanted to play it and I said, 'absolutely not' yea he was pretty upset but he has to be good at school and keep his room clean before he can play then there is a time limit on it. I know I know 'MOM YOUR NO FUN!' :)





4 comments:
Nate looks soooo big sitting on those stairs! Scary! They grow too fast!!
The day on the lake looked like alot of fun...! Are there gators in those waters..?
nate is growning up really fast...time to do a size chart check...:0)
Nate, I love the necklace, can you make Papa one with some fish tackle?
Tiff, don't give up your day job, the lake singing is working for ya
Post a Comment